Brightfield™ Charging Bollard
The Brightfield Charging Bollard was born from necessity. The patent-pending Brightfield™ Charging Bollard is the foundation of our infrastructure solutions. Its robust construction houses electric vehicle chargers, and allows for protection of the wiring and gives substance to the installation.
“The Brightfield™ Charging Bollard can be used as a stand-alone unit providing charger protection and user-friendly consumer/charger interaction, or it can provide the structural integration for the Brightfield™ Trunk and Canopy. Weight= 600 lbs. Axial load – 600,000 lbs. From $1700 each, we provide turn-key installation, Bollards FOB, or will license the plans on a per unit arrangement. For light-duty applications we have also designed a lighter weight version of the Charging Bollard, called the “Lite’. It won’t carry a large solar array, but protects the charger and its wiring in all but the worst case scenario.
- Durable U.S. steel construction for municipal, military and Institutional Installations
- Protects chargers, wiring and components
- Accommodates up to 3 chargers per Bollard of all makes and models
- Customizable charger mounting pattern, height and color/finish
- Provides the structural integration for the Brightfield™ Trunk and Canopy, axial load = 600,000 lb
- A wide variety of structures can be built on top of our Brightfield™ Charging Bollard